IV characterisation bench
The objective is to monitor the aging process of PV panels in a real environment (namely a Mediterranean climate with salty atmosphere). This involves studying, over time, the evolution of the current-voltage (I-V) typical curves generated by a test bench and the evolution of the electrical parameters of PV panels (parameters extracted from the curves using a mathematical method). Environmental measurements are carried out simultaneously to obtain an aging - environment correlation.
"* 24-channel IV bench ;
* 2x2 Kepco power supplies, 36 V - 12 A and 100 V - 4 A connectable in series (max. 72 V-12 A or 40 V-20 A)
* 2 x 12 m² of South-oriented tilting frames for PV panel exposure.
* Meteorological station - pyranometer, anemometer, pyrgeometer, salinity sensor, reference cells"
* IV characterisation
* Solar resource and environmental measurements
* Measurement of solar panel aging in Mediterranean climate and salty atmosphere.
* Correlation between the evolution of the electrical parameters over time and the environment.
Maximum 2 references, include DOI
* Characterisation of all types of PV panels ;
* Monitoring over long periods for aging study
Université de Corse
Centre de recherche Georges Peri, Route des sanguinaires 20000 AJACCIO - France
Pr. Philippe POGGI